While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Blog Entry Title

Ahhh. Such a lazy day. I just feel like lying here, not doing anything. Not doing anything is nice. I wish I could do it for a bit more of the day. But no, that cannot be. On the to do list for today:

- At least two of the four homework assignments I haven't done for Petrology. (Such a terrible student.)
- The homework for Earth Forces, which is either a problem set, or figuring out what my research paper is about and writing a paragraph-long description of it.
- Breathlessly await return of Beth and Rory.
- Begin memorizing the Greek alphabet.
- Change the newspaper in the birdcage.

That shouldn't be too bad, should it Or wait, maybe it will. I seem to remember that I didn't do those homework sets in the first place because they looked like they would take 3-4 hours to complete. Maybe I should take that Greek alphabet thing off.

Well, to cheer myself up, I'll list all the nice things that I did this week instead of the terrible school work I should have done:

- Obtained long awaited copy of Vampire Game Vol. 5 last Saturday
- Had a lovely dinner with Amy last Sunday
- Slept till 11 for the past few days.
- Had dinner with the lovely Miss Cecily on Friday
- Started silly blog.

Ah well, off to do the things I have to do.

0 Comments:

Add a comment