While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Deep thoughts

There is a special place reserved in Hell, or at least Purgatory, for those who correct the grammer and pronunciation of others without their consent.

I know I'll be there. And I'll deserve it, especially after reading the rest of these things.

I lack a Dantean genius, so all I can think of as a fitting punishment is a devil poking you (and by you, I mean me) with sharp sticks while shouting "NOOK-U-LAR!" and "I DID REALLY GOOD ON THIS TEST." But that seems to lack something. Something ironic. Maybe they'll make you talk a lot, and incessantly point things out in your speech, perhaps things that aren't even wrong.

Oh, it'll be great.

0 Comments:

Add a comment