While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Emily sure throws a mean St. Patrick's day party

And by mean, I mean good, not, you know, cruel and bad spirited. It wasn't like that at all. There were games, and fun people, and refreshments. Indeed, a good time was had by all. And I saw three of the absolutly creepy/hilarious comercials in the world. They were on the internet, and I'll find them and show them to you later. Emily's cool roommate Crystal showed them to us.

I did some homework today. I never did figure out those norm calculations, though. I guess I'll just try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Add a comment