While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I don't really have anything to say, I just thought I should update

Not much happening right now. Well, I'm not doing anything. A lot of things seem to be happening. There's a budget meeting going on in the other room, Kristian is installing the new code box, and Chaz and Hopie are repectivly playing and singing 90's hits with more enthusiasm that anything else, including knowledge of lyrics and chords. They're doing pretty good, though. Banji is doing something, possibly writing the SALT agenda.

I bought the pants. That's something, anyway.

I miss Laurie's chair. When I first moved into the house, a lot of Laurie's furniture was still in the room, which was nice, because I didn't have to sleep on the floor. One of the peices of furniture was a nice easy-chair sort of thing, which was soft, and covered in blue velvety stuff. It was very nice, especially it was much nicer than the half broken office chair that currently serves as the only non-bed seat in the room. But then she thoughtlessly moved her furniture into her apartment. Ah well. All life is suffering.

Wait, no it isn't. Never mind.

Hmm. Also, Josh Turner is cool, and so is Mindy Smith. And Dolly Parton.

0 Comments:

Add a comment