While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm such a terrible student

Of the things listed on the last post's to do list, I accomplished the following:

- I breathlessly awaited the coming of Rory and Beth

Oh yeah. Watch me suck. Maybe I should start calling this blog "ryan fails to satisfactoraly complete 1 class every semester." It certainly would be the most accurate summation of my college career to date. Exept for last semester. Where my lowest grade was a C+. Which the EPSc department considers passing.

Ah well. School isn't everything.

Stereonets are fun.

0 Comments:

Add a comment