While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Friday, March 19, 2004

Killing time with stuff.

Emily's St. Patrick's day party is today. Today, or course, being the Feast of St. Joseph. So, we have little to do untill 9. Which is soon. But not now. Now is now. 9 o'clock is later than now.

Beth has pretty, soothing music. And she's cleaning. She seems to enjoy it.

Now she's put a video on my head.

This is the best.

I've updated my blog, which fullfilles my obligations to those of you who read my blog.

Especially since I don't think I have any actual obligations to you all to fulfill beyond those demanded by our common humanity.

Oh, and the new Witness is out. And it looks super good. It looks better than Stud Life.

Ah well. Good night.

0 Comments:

Add a comment