While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Friday, March 12, 2004

New Color Scheme!

And today's theme is BLUE! I just got very bored while watching tv, so I decided to play around with forces beyond my understanding, namely, the html code of this page. I have spent the last hour on this labor of love, and I'm quite pleased with the results. Really. I don't think it's the least overpoweringly blue. For the most part, I don't think it's too much because it's exactly the same color scheme as my computer desktop.

Which I thought was a bit much at first, but have gotten quite used to. If you don't like it, too bad. No one made you come here. Though if you leave a cogent enough argument in the comments section, I might change it. Or I might put you on the List.

On a totally unrelated note, Mike is the coolest ever. He has the illustrious distinction of being the first person who wasn't me or me pretending not to be me to leave a comment. And it was two comments! And I was right! Hurray! As soon as I remember how to put a links section in, I'll link to his lovely, much more serious and verbose, blog.

And finally, I'm not sure how many people know what the three person rule mentioned in yesterday's post is. Basically, it says that if three different people tell you something, then it has to be true. I have been trying to convince Beth of its validity for a while, because apparently it is my mission in life to convince Beth of the truth of things that are obviously untrue.

On another totally unrelated note, next time you see Beth, tell her that if three people tell her something, it has to be true.

0 Comments:

Add a comment