While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Monday, March 15, 2004

Oh crap, I wasn't joking

After a quick check through my webstac account, I just discovered that what I thought was self-depreciating hyperbole was, in fact, almost entirely true. Read and marvel:

Fall 2000:
D+ - Accelerated Calculus I
Spring 2001:
F - Architectural History II: Architecture Since 1880
Fall 2001:
F - Differential Equations
Spring 2002:
D - Differential Equations
D - Engineering Mathematics
Fall 2002:
Withdrew from Present Moral Problems halfway through the semester.
Spring 2003:
D+ - Earth Forces
Fall 2003:
Lowest Grade was a C+, in Introduction to Geochemistry. Which is a great improvement, and the only reason for that "almost," above.

Oh, such a terrible student.

0 Comments:

Add a comment