While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I don't update because I have practically nothing to say.

I just got tired of babbling at Beth, so I decided to babble at you, dear reader. How's it going? I'm doing ok. I don't have to turn in a paper for a long time, which makes me deliriously happy with joy. The paper went ok, I guess. When I turned it in, it didn't have an abstract or a conclusion, and I didn't acctually proofread it. Ever. I'm sure it'll be fine though. Everything always is.

Hmm. I had a nice birthday. I got stuff. I saw my family. Easter was also nice, and could be described in the same words, minus the stuff. It was sunny, and full of love. And the catchphrase beeper doesn't carry very far upstairs, which is also nice.

I can't...think...I think...right now. I will perhaps update later. At some...later...date. Ellipsis.

0 Comments:

Add a comment