While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Trivial Triumph, undeserved C

Beth has been subtley hinting that I should post an update, and my own conscience has been doing the same, so here I go.

I went to the Cathedral Trivia night last night with my father and other family (uncle, aunt, cousin). Also some other people. Who you don't know. Well, you don't know uncle Hoyt or aunt Doris, but if you've ever been to the Washu bookstore and the checkout guy had red hair and didn't look at you, but at the air up and to the left of your face, you have met my cousin Al.

Anyway, we won handily. I now have 2 ten dollar blockbuster gift cards and the homeless people of downtown St. Louis now are greatly enriched in Dots.

Also, I passed all my classes! Hurray! Huzzah! I don't know wht, but Professor Dymek gave me a C in Petrology. I didn't turn in any labs, and only turned in 4 of the eight homework assignments, but I still passed!

Professor Dymek is the coolest!

Um...let's see. Rory is unforgivably absent, Beth is delightfully here, I'm going to some kind of graduation party in a bit, and Kirsten is officially an Episcopalian.

Update complete!

0 Comments:

Add a comment