While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Friday, June 04, 2004

What I did on my summer vacation

Nothing! Absolutly nothing! That's why I haven't updated. I've been drifting in a featureless void for the last few weeks.

Well, not really drifting. Walking and sitting. And it's not so much a "void" as it is "St. Louis." And really, featureless is sort of inaccurate too.

Beth isn't here. Rory isn't here. Emily and Darcey aren't here. Cecily and Andrew and Katy are here. But they were here before. Hmm.

I'm taking a summer course in Greek Mythology. The first test is today. I sould leave for class. It starts in ten minutes.

Bye

0 Comments:

Add a comment