While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Ah, Summer

Life is good. Life is very good. I just finished making cookies, and I'm soon to go celebrate the fouth with my beloved family entities. There's no homework, there are no papers, just friends and books and my shiny new hammock.

I bought a hammock!

Well, nothing of any particular intrest has happened lately. I talked to Beth on the phone for a bit, and...well, nothing really. Work is the same as usual. No one has died. No, wait. This just in. Marlon Brando died!! Why don't people tell me these things!

Blog Quiz!: Why don't people tell me these things!

A. Because they don't know either.
B. Because they don't know I care.
C. Because they don't care.
D. Because they hate me.

Answer in the comments below!

So, besides a bfeif stint of Anti-Arabism the other day (an arab language periodical came in the other day with no english on it at all, took like 15 minutes to figure out what it was), nothing has ruffled my peace and calm. Which is delightful, but rather dull.

Anyway, Emily suggests I host a party at the Rock soon, and that sounds fun.

Farewell.

0 Comments:

Add a comment