While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Monday, August 02, 2004

Events!

Wow! Actual things have happened in my life, so I can finally write about something! Hurrah!

First, I broke my computer. Hurray!...sorta. I must have stepped on kicked or dropped my laptop sometime in the last two months, and not the screen is utterly useless. not dead, mind you, just useless. It looks kinda pretty, really. I've made a paint drawing of what it looks like, and I'll put it up later.
And, as a reward for breaking my computer, I got a new computer! A desktop, with a flat screen moniter and other cool computery things!

The other cool thing is that I have moved out of the Rockwell House! Hurray! No more failure to live up to contractually obligated cleanlyness! No more screaming children! I have a balcony! And a gas stove! And no pots, pans, toilet paper, kleenex, paper towel, kitchen towels or ready to eat food! Thankfully I had a big lunch at fitz's with my beloved smother after i moved in, and didn't have to go to the bathroom till i got to work. The other things will be corrected this afternoon.

Anyway, I am at work, and even though there isn't anything to do (at all) I'm going to go away now and at least pretend to look for things to do. For a while. I may be back.

The computer I got! Except I only paid 940 for it

0 Comments:

Add a comment