While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Friday, September 24, 2004

Hello...there

Here's a real blog entry. It'll be super exciting, I'm sure.

So. I've turned in all my homework in all my classes so far. That's something. For me, anyway. Apparently for Darcey, that's only occasion for condescension.

Oh no. It wasn't condescending at all. My mistake.

We made scones tonight for girly social hour. And looked at wedding dressing. And yesterday I went to my first CLA meeting since last year. That was fun.

Well, that's it for my oh-so-thrilling whirlwind of a life.

0 Comments:

Add a comment