While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Update!

Hmm. Not much going on lately. Though sometimes I think that the sky could have changed colors or Rory may have grown a new head, and I would still sit down in front of the blogger screen and have nothing of interest to post.

Well, last night, Bethany came over and we had potstickers (so delicious), then Greta came over, we had more potstickers (perfect potstickers. Alton Brown is like a culinary god.), and we hung out. We also all had a tiny cup of Rory's horrible Chinese alcohol. It was disturbing.

I was deeply upset at Badnarick's loss. Deeply.

Hmm. School is progressing nicely. Or at least time is progressing, and school is coming along with it. It will be over soon. Then I shall be happy.

I think I may have some news in the next week or two. In the meanwhile, I'll just add stuff to the links lists. All the stuff from last week, and some other stuff. Other stuff.

I think I'll try to put up some pictures of the paramakeets, too.

0 Comments:

Add a comment