While the author believes that the views expressed in this work are in accordance with Christian truth, she submits her judgment to that of the Holy Church and will of course retract any views found by authority to be in error.

Cute Little Totoro

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Horse shoes

I'm going to be playing in the horseshoes tournament tomorrow. Ryan P. and I are on a team. Our team name is "The Ryans." We are so clever. I have never played horseshoes in my life, so I don't think we'll get all that far.

I got in a Juniper Berry fight this afternoon, while we were waiting for the last group to come in. That's the sort of exciting, informative thing people do at Field Camp. Also, we saw a large rabbit, 2 rattlesnakes and a mule deer. It was thrilling. Really thrilling. I think I'll go to bed now, as I have absolutly nothing else to do. Except read. I might read.

Fun fun.

0 Comments:

Add a comment